Engineers Without Borders Minnesota Professional Chapter
Engineers Without a Borders – MN Professional Chapter is looking to fill a volunteer marketing liaison position to lead the chapter’s efforts in regards to branding and collaboration with the media. We are a group of professional engineers, architects, scientists and others from Minnesota who aim to implement EWB-USA’s mission. The Minnesota Professional Chapter has project teams implementing solutions for communities in need across the globe while also providing professional mentors for the student chapters in the state, at the U of MN and MNSU Mankato. EWB-USA builds a better world through engineering projects that empower communities to meet their basic human needs and equip leaders to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. College credit is offered on a case-by-case basis.
This volunteer position as a Marketing Liaison for Minnesota's Professional Chapter of Engineers Without Borders (EWB-Mn) would aid in the following:
- Communication with local/other media to promote fundraising events, inform the public about ongoing EWB-Mn projects, etc.
- As fundraising is a vital part of EWB-Mn, an innovative approach to maximizing event attendance is encouraged
- Development of a marketing strategy for the organization to meet immediate and long term needs.
- Branding and curating of materials seen by the public such as flyers, video, presentations, etc.
- Organization intercommunication with project leads to assess individual project marketing needs
- Social media management to include Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.
- Content techniques in photography, graphic design and videography are welcome, but not necessary
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Fully Remote
- College Credit
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: