JM Huber Corporation
Portfolio Business: CP Kelco
CP Kelco is a leading producer of specialty ingredients which are added to improve texture, consistency, and stability in food, pharmaceutical and industrial products. Our products are derived from renewable raw materials found in nature for use in jam, fruit and milk drinks, confectionery products as well as industrial applications. We work across the whole value chain from natural raw materials to customers’ end products. CP Kelco is part of the JM Huber Corporation, one of the largest privately held, family owned companies in the United States. With approximately $2.3 billion in sales and 4,000 employees worldwide, we have a combined material presence in more than 20 countries.
This position support CP Kelco’s global marketing communications programs and activities, with an emphasis on research, content & asset creation for trade shows/events, and process and reporting support. Excellent communication skills, a passion for content creation including videos and collateral and strong attention to detail are essential to succeed in this position. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in fast-paced environment, can manage multiple projects/tasks and possess strong organizational skills and attention to processes and procedures.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be To:
- Research and monitor customer and competitor activities pertaining to sustainability and clean label initiatives
- Participate in content brainstorms and planning sessions
- Assist with tracking and reporting of Global Marketing Communication efforts
- Create content to highlight CP Kelco’s sustainability efforts including videos, blog posts, photo essays, etc.
- Assist with development and execution of ads pertaining to sustainability and clean label which could appear in industry trade publications and social media
- Assist with various team project coordination/management needs (i.e., tracking project status, developing presentations and other materials, etc.)
- Support the development and revision of collateral materials
- Research and help implement processes to streamline Global Marketing Communications team activities
Help develop materials and content for trade shows
- Inquisitive, creative thinker who likes to learn new things
- Self-motivated work style
- Familiar with current research methodologies and resources
- Process oriented-thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Interested in digital and content marketing, with solid skills using Adobe creative suite (Premier Pro, Photoshop etc.)
- Interested in business-to-business global marketing
- Currently enrolled as a rising Senior, pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Available to work 40 hours/week during the summer
This position is not eligible for sponsorship to work/intern in the US
J.M. Huber Corporation is an EEO/AAP employer. Pre-employment drug screening is required.