HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Market and portfolio analysis o Agency design & communication briefs o Insight generation and trend scouting
- Project management for new launches o Websites and social media channels of our brands
- Management presentations and executive visits
- Managing and driving at least one strategic project with presentation to leadership
- Working closely with the sales and customer marketing teams
- MBA (or in progress of completing) with focus in Marketing
- Affinity with consumer goods and passion for beauty category
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office Package
- Analytical, creative, and result driven with excellent communication skills
- Solution-oriented team player
- Available for 3-6 months full-time, starting in May/June
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.