HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The intern will work within the product management team, and support managers with following responsibilities:
- Support Sales and Product Management teams with daily tasks
- Assist with analyzing sales data for pricing opportunities
- Assist with implementing the annual pricing update initiative
- Manager and update Point of Sales data • Help coordinating cross-functions meetings and events
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business and related fields
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel (Vlookup, Pivot table) and Power Point
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skill
- Ability to learn fast and attention to details
- Familiarity with SAP system preferred
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.