Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
- Currently enrolled as a university undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or pre-junior status
- Able to work from our Cypress, CA office location without relocation assistance during summer 2020
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Product Engineering Software (PES)
Cloud Application Development
As an intern in Product Engineering Software (PES), you will dive into developing our premiere NX CAD software as a part of the Model Based Definition (MBD) team. The MBD team is responsible for delivering software solutions to assist customers with producing 2D Drawings and applying PMI onto 3D solid model. You may work on business critical projects in quality assurance, business analytics, prototypes for new releases, automated tests, test results analysis, etc. You will work in an agile development environment and have the opportunity to partner with senior engineers. You will push the limits on project teams related to:
- Cloud Web Development
- NX development
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, or a first year Master’s student, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering with prior coding experience
- Previous cloud apps experience, or knowledge of other programming languages preferred, but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel PowerPoint)
- Passionate, driven, and proactive
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Desire to continuously improve and learn about new areas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Inspires collaboration
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information.