Marketing Assistant INTERNSHIP Job Description
We are looking for an Energetic Outgoing Marketing Assistant Internship to support the owner in its primary and administrative duties of promoting Motivational Speaking Events throughout the US. Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in organizing Event campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the upcoming Events.
- Develop, Activate and Monitor Marketing Campaigns
- Soliciting & Joining local networking sites where we can advertise and announce future events.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and to facilitate sold out attendance.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Facebook Group Knowledge and Activation/Promotion of Events
- Meet Up and Eventbrite Knowledge
- Events will be held in Bars and Restaurants-Alcohol will be in the marketing content.
- Must be over 21 and Ok with alcohol promotion
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Website and Social Media Experience
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach and good sales skills
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- High School diploma. BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of West Coast a plus
- Flexible Hours
- Please provide LinkedIn provide address
- This is a Non-Paid Position. Vast experience in Social Media and Marketing Events.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- customer service skills: 2 years (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote