Design and implement new features and products for the Boomerang native iOS application using Swift. Ship efficient, reliable, crash-free code that reaches millions of users.
You are passionate about iteration. You will be integral in driving great features to customers at a rapid data-driven pace.
What we're looking for:
- On track for a Bachelors in Computer Science (or relevant industry experience)
- Experience or interest in working with Swift and xcode
- Swift software architecture and patterns
- An open mind with the ability to adopt a new style or solution at the drop of a hat
- Creative problem solver with a passion for testing, debugging, and overall code quality
What you will do:
- Translate our wireframes into working code
- Implement a notification system
- Connect to various APIs to improve user exeperience
That said, these role responsibilities are just the start! At Boomerang, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
Job Type: Internship
Boomerang is a mobile app that uses computer vision technology to match popular travel experiences to closer, “look-alike” travel experiences at a fraction of the cost.
Boomerang then “price-compares” the two destinations by juxtaposing the thousands of dollars it would cost to fly to a popular place, such as the Swiss Alps, with the price of a flight to visit a closer, look-alike location such as the Adirondacks in New York.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $30.00 /hour
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Monday to Friday