- Translate complex technical ideas into easy to understand normal language
- Ability to work together in teams across multiple disciplines
- Deliver presentations in person and on video
- Always look for creative or innovative solutions to problems
- Ability to pick the most efficient solution and market that solution
Programming Skills (Python, Java, or Node.js)
- Ability to program in at least one of the above languages (Python preferred) to rapidly prototype usage of cloud services.
- High Level Math Skills
- Understanding of algorithmic complexity
- Ability to understand statistical analysis for Big Data problems
What you’ll be doing
- Working on cloud-based solutions
- Ability to understand cloud infrastructure and how to implement solutions as a Service
- Prototype the latest and greatest technologies
- Experian architects work on the latest technologies such as Machine Learning, Augmented Reality, and blockchain. Our architecture interns would help to implement solutions on these latest technology platforms in collaboration with multiple teams.
- Working as a team
- Lead others while gathering consensus and buy in across multiple teams,
- Major: Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Programming Languages: Python (preferred), Java, Node.js
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services is preferred
- We do not require any work experience for undergraduate interns
Why interns are critical to our success
- Our business only thrives if we’re constantly innovating new and better ways of doing things. We look to interns to keep us up-to-date on industry trends and new ways of working.
- Interns are critical to our early career talent strategy. We think of our internship program as an extra-long interview process. We are selective, because we know we are hiring future Experian employees!