Intern: Back End Web development
About the Position:
Be a part of the SDN Enterprise team at Juniper Networks.
This position provides the opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience to contribute to architecting and building platform and application software on a top distributed system.
- Responsible for troubleshooting customer issues and provide fixes.
- Must be able to multi-task, manage details and keep sight of overall objectives
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum education at MS level in Computer Science or related fields.
- Must have Python/Java programming, REST APIs, XML
- Solid grasp of computer science concepts including data structures, object-oriented design, distributed computing and cloud computing paradigms.
- Good understanding of networking concepts
- Day-to-day working knowledge of contemporary source code development
- Ability to think and operate as a team player
- Cassandra (non-SQL database)
- Relational database
- Elastic search
- AWS environment