We are looking for a Marketing Engineer Intern who is passionate about Artificial Intelligence to join NVIDIA’s developer product marketing group. The team is focused on growing the developer ecosystem that uses NVIDIA’s AI software stack across industries including gaming, transportation, media & entertainment, and many more. We need an engineer to build technical content like sample applications, tutorials, white papers and deeply technical presentations to help developers embrace NVIDIA’s deep learning SDKs. We need hard-working and creative people who want to use state-of-the-art AI technology and are passionate about helping the rapidly expanding ecosystem of AI developers build the future of computer graphics and artificial intelligence.
Candidates must be available for a minimum of 12 weeks beginning Fall 2020.
What you’ll be doing:
You will collaborate with NVIDIA research, deep learning engineers, and framework teams to develop sample applications for natural language processing, computer vision, and recommender systems using our AI software. You will use those samples to deliver high-quality training material such as how-to technical blogs and webinars to developers and practitioners. This is a public facing role where you will evangelize and nurture the use of Deep Learning and AI to grow the NVIDIA developer community.
- Experience presenting to technical audiences and generating content for developers
- Passionate about getting things done quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Please provide writing samples of public facing technical content
What we need to see :
- Experience developing software
- Pursuing a masters degree in computer science or computer engineering
- Python or C/C++, programming and software development techniques
- Interest in deep learning and machine learning
- Understanding of software engineering principles
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- In depth knowledge of modern deep learning software architecture and applications
- Familiarity with Deep Learning Frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and others
- Direct experience developing with NVIDIA SDKs