ABOUT THE TEAM:
Aviatrix, a startup based in Silicon Valley, is the pioneer of the Enterprise Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services. We have a top tier team, and culture is built on proven success and ability to recognize transformational market opportunities. While moving to the cloud has been something enterprise businesses have talked about for years, it has only been recently that the truly transformational enterprise migration to the public cloud has begun.
Public cloud providers – such as AWS, Azure, OCI, and GCP – have become the physical infrastructure for the new virtual enterprise data center. The Enterprise Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services is the modern architecture that embraces and extends native public cloud networking constructs and infrastructure to deliver private, multi-region, and multi-cloud transit networking and security services for enterprise IT.
Aviatrix culture is all about having easy access to our CEO and Founder. Catered lunches and snacks. Be part of the startup that simplified networking & security in the multi-cloud. Easy work culture to get things done.
To learn more about Aviatrix
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a new college graduate software engineer to be a part of a small talented engineering team in a fast-paced, growing startup. You will play a critical role in this endeavor. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to handle new problems as we continue to push Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services technology forward.
We're looking for ideas and skills from every area of computer science, networking, security, large-scale system design, and user interface design. The list goes on and grows daily.
- Use your expert coding skills in Python.
- Experience with design, develop, and deliver features and capabilities of the Aviatrix enterprise cloud-defined network software.
- Work closely with other engineers, test, and customer engineers to deliver a high-quality product.
- You will bring solutions to the leadership team, feedback on solutions recommended.
- Solid programming skills in one or more of the following:
- Strong Networking and Security knowledge
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and network programming.
- Previous software development internship experience.
- Knowledge of key infrastructure technologies such as: Networking, Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) and SecurityTechnologies.
- The ability to deliver results in a short time and experience working in fast paced high growth tech companies.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
Aviatrix has raised $70+ million to date through three rounds of funding led by CRV, Formation 8 and Ignition Partners. Aviatrix is growing tremendously and has 300+ customers across many verticals. Aviatrix culture is all about having easy access to our CEO and Founder. Aviatrix offers catered lunches and snacks. Be part of the startup that simplified networking & security in the multi-cloud. Easy work culture to get things done...
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.