BioPier is looking for Biostatistical Programming Interns. The internship program provides training for vital SAS programming skills required for the analysis and reporting of Phase I-IV clinical trial studies.
You will be working with experience biostatistical consultants on the following tasks:
- Independently program in SAS to perform data analysis and reporting of clinical trial data in a timely manner to implement statistical analysis plan;
- Daily tasks include data preparation, data manipulation into SAS programs and macros, creating statistical listings, tables, figures for clinical trial data;
- Double program to validate the accuracy of study programs and analysis datasets;
- Work with clients and team on the deliveries include generating complex ad-hoc reports utilizing raw or analysis data;
- Document according to the standard of procedures and communicate with team and clients on milestones.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in (bio)statistics, computer science, or related field
- High GPA, hardworking, pay attention to details, motivated to pursue a career in biostatistical programming
- Strong SQL and data analysis experience
- SAS Advanced Programming Certification preferred
We offer competitive compensations based on your experiences. After the internship, you may be offered a full-time job as Biostatistical Analyst or Biostatistician. We sponsor H1B visa and Green card.