Bongo is a video assessment solution that enables experiential learning and soft skill development at scale. Bongo headquarters is located in Loveland, Colorado. Using agile development tools and the latest web and video technologies, new product capabilities are released every month with an unrelenting commitment to quality.
This position is responsible for verifying, testing, creating and/or maintaining areas of the Bongo product.
- Design and code software with direction and oversight from more experienced team members
- Perform unit/module/regression/functional/end-to-end testing to ensure quality of development deliverables
- Create design documentation with direction
- Participate in design and code reviews with other team members
- Work with Customer Support to troubleshoot product issues
- Participate in retrospectives to drive continuous improvement
- Participates in refinement and estimation of product backlog with product management, architects, and other stakeholders.
- Characterize and document defects and issues found in application or infrastructure
- Provide product content to technical writers and review for technical accuracy.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Put forward accurate time estimates of work to be done on a project
Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline.
Skills & Competencies
- Basic problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Self-starter. Willing and able to quickly learn new applications and technologies
- Knowledge of Test Driven Design (TDD)
- Knowledge of SaaS products
- Experience with AWS or cloud hosting technologies
- React, HTML5, or other web development experience
- Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Deployment experience
- Database, Dockerization, Linux, Networking, and other technical skills
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]