- Support initiatives including, onboarding new hires, training, digital sales, meetings and logistical processes
- Identify internship project with leadership support
- Observe aspects of digital sales
- Asist with New Hire On-boarding
- Attend training sessions
- Analyze sales and sampling metrics
- Understand computer platforms
- Must possess knowledge of sales, biology, statics and computer science
- Must possess high level of emotional intelligence, be solution oriented and seek excellence in performing tasks.
- The successful candidate will have preferably completed a minimum of their sophomore year and be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in a Business Administration, Health Science or Marketing degree program, or a related field of study. A minimum 3.0 GPA is strongly preferred; however, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.