Rockland Trust is currently seeking a Marketing Intern for a one year assignment to work on the marketing communications team, as well as perform day to day marketing department functions. The ideal candidate would be someone looking for a position in a fast-paced Marketing department, open to the opportunity to learn new skills, and able to support many different projects. The candidate should have a background or concentration in Marketing or a specific interest in working in the Marketing field. Flexible hours: 40 hours per week needed.
- Support community initiatives, including the “Reading Makes Cents” Summer Reading Program and the Scholarship Program
- Create and distribute collateral for various retail and business unit programs
- Assist in collateral updates
- Plan local community and branch events
- Prepare branch tracking reports
- Assist with written internal and external communications projects
- Engage with marketing team on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing campaigns
- Other projects as needed, including administrative support
- High energy and flexibility to manage multiple projects at once in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team and customer-oriented, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Organized, with good project management skills, self-starter.
- Strong computer skills; proficient with Microsoft Office and its programs. Working knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign is beneficial.