Pon Equipment AB
DescriptionWe are bringing our industry into the Age of Smart iron. A lasting legacy of talented and committed employees give Caterpillar its competitive edge. It is our team that has allowed this company to accomplish great things. From the construction of the Hoover Dam, to earthquake relief in Indonesia, our employees have never failed to give customers enduring results through superior service and innovation.
- Completed second year of studies towards a bachelor of science degree in Computer or Software Engineering from accredited college or university.
- Knowledge or an interest in developing mobile applications with Java.
- Works well under direction and be motivated self-starters.
- Must be open and excited to learn new technologies.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within time constraints
- Passion for technology and an eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Experience with API's
- Good Time Management
- Team Player
- Critical Thinker Working within an Agile framework (ideally Scrum)
All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.