Pon Equipment AB
This position reports to a Digital Technology Manager within the eCommerce Development Team. Customers may include Caterpillar customers, dealers, internal Caterpillar organizations (service centers and/or worldwide business units), suppliers, other Information Technology teams or business partners. Responsibilities are within functional lines with individual IT Applications Analysts assigned new program development and/or maintenance of existing mobile, WEB, Cloud, server, and/or distributed computing systems.
1. Designs, codes, tests, and debugs Java programs of varying degrees of
2. Configuration or customization of purchased software solutions. (IBM
3. Evaluates recommended software and/or program changes and their
4. Works on application/technical problem identification and resolution, including
5. Works independently on complex programs/subroutines.
6. Under the direction of more experienced staff, assists in the development or
7. Fully qualified to perform most programming assignments without close
8. Fully knowledgeable of programming languages, program design and
9. May perform integration tasks for in-house developed systems and/or
10. Improves development and support processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM program
- Graduation date between December 2019- July 2020.
- 3.0 GP
- Previous internship
- Leadership skills
- Java, SQL, XML experience
- Experience with Agile Software Development Methodology
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.caterpillar.com/careers.