Pon Equipment AB
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by following best software development practices
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
Please attach resume and a copy of unofficial transcripts to your application.
- Applicants must have completed or be pursuing an BS undergraduate, or MBA, MS or PhD degree at University of Illinois, Urbana – Champaign
- Currently enrolled as a student at the University of Illinois, Urbana – Champaign
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0/4.0 scale (no rounding)
- Experience in website design and programming
- Experience creating & utilizing API’s using Python’s Flask
- Basic knowledge of server-side frameworks such as ASP.NET MVC, Web API.
- Basic understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, TFS etc
- Experience with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong communication skills
All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.