Pon Equipment AB
- Designs, codes, tests, and debugs programs of varying degrees of complexity.
- Configuration or customization of purchased software solutions.
- Evaluates recommended software and/or program changes and their potential impact on the environment and execution results.
- Works on application/technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions.
- Works independently on complex programs/subroutines.
Under the direction of more experienced staff, assists in the development or configuration of major system modules and programs.
- Fully qualified to perform most programming assignments without close management.
- Fully knowledgeable of programming languages, program design and specification development, programming logic, logic diagrams, testing, debugging and documentation.
- May perform integration tasks for in-house developed systems and/or purchased software solutions.
- Improves development and support processes.
- Requires a 4-year accredited university/college degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- 6+ months of experience with application development (ideally with some experience with multiple languages) with school projects or work related.
- Knowledge of Relational Database technologies and tools (SQL, Oracle, DB2, etc)
- Full Stack Development Experience.
- Basic knowledge of database ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) methodology
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating system and command line options (Bash, SED, etc)
- Experience utilizing Application Programming Interfaces for application integration (some common examples include SOAP, REST)
- Familiarity with Object Oriented programming methodology and techniques (common languages include C++, Java, Ruby, Python)
- Basic knowledge of cloud based development processes (Azure, Amazon Web Services, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic analytics reporting (examples such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and apply to real world situations.
- Strong communication skills.
All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.