Capstone is seeking a Jr. SharePoint Analyst/Web Developer to join our team to specialize in designing and maintaining solutions for applications supporting the Office of the Chief of Naval Operations and selected components of the Secretary of the Navy. This position will focus on customizing our client's SharePoint applications and supporting the content management of those sites. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a passion for growing their technical skillsets.
The project is located on-site in Arlington, VA at the Pentagon.
- Customizes client's SharePoint applications and supports the content management of their SharePoint sites.
- Provides support, consultation, and guidance to meet customer's overall objectives.
- Defines, plans and implements SharePoint business collaboration solutions.
- Analyzes business requirements, and designs and configures technology solutions to improve business process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintains SharePoint governance and promoting/tracking adoption over time.
- Manages /maintains enterprise-wide publishing as well as team collaboration sites.
- Configures/maintains workflow collaboration services.
- Stays current on Office 365 technologies and recommends/implements modern collaboration tools where applicable including but not limited to Teams, Planner, Power Apps and Flow.
- Integrates Business Intelligence features into collaboration solutions where applicable.
- Develops and maintains positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships.
Minimum education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Two (2) years’ experience in an IT related field.
- Experience with SharePoint.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Interpersonal skills required in order to interact effectively with staff and all levels of management in identifying and resolving issues and dealing with sensitive problems and situation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- IAT Level I certification (e.g. A+CE, Network+CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security), or higher.
- Secret clearance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- SharePoint: 1 year (Required)
- IT-related: 2 years (Required)
- requirements gathering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Minimum of IAT Level I (e.g. A+, Network+) (Preferred)
- Secret clearance (Required)
Security Clearance Required:
- Secret (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job