HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Under the direction of the Marketing brand leaders, Marketing Brand Management interns are assigned several projects during their internship program. These projects immerse the intern in the day to day work of brand management. Through these projects brand management interns contribute to the success of the business unit and have the opportunity to showcase their skills and abilities. Intern rotation will be a minimum 6-month assignment.
- Participate and contribute to Brand strategy definition
- Contribute to elaborate marketing operational plans for the different categories.
- Gain end-users’ insights and analyzed competition activities
- Complete full new product development cycle, from ideation through 360 communication
- Participate & steer cross functional team for new product development,
- Collaborate with internal Graphic department and external design agencies,
- Develop effective selling proposition and support doc
- Candidates must be in their junior year (undergraduate Marketing program) or 1st year Master's degree candidate. Minimum GPA 3.0
- Must have proven success from school or work experience of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others.
- High Proficiency with PC applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills. Proficiency in English language - both spoken and written
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.