- Contribute in developing a robust and scalable carrier grade system in full software development life cycle including designing, implementation, testing, and sustaining
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Actively involved in technical discussion/presentation and provide input to other team members
- Engage and collaborate with third party and opens source software vendors
- Develop SDN agents and control software for optical devices
- Contribute to high performance and scalable SDN controller development
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in computer science or electrical engineering
- 1-2 years of overall experience in software development with object-oriented design methodology and solid background in computer architecture, operating system, distributed systems, data structure and algorithm
- Good knowledge of embedded systems programming in C in an X86/ARM/PowerPC architecture and Linux environment
- Currently pursuing a master's degree in computer science or electrical engineering
- Good knowledge of Java based server including distributed web sever/container architecture such as OSGI/Karaf and its development environment in Eclispe, Maven and Git code repository
- Knowledge in optical communications network principle and management is a big plus
The Internship Program
Apply for the 12-week, hands-on internship program filled with robust projects and activities. This internship experience teaches you to think and act like a Principled Entrepreneur by expanding upon your academic knowledge and applying a unique decision-making framework in a variety of applications. Molex empowers you to be a lifelong learner by applying knowledge that will enable you to improve your contributions.
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.