Bon Secours Mercy Health
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
Mercy Health is seeking a part-time Marketing and Communications intern.
This teammate will work directly with the Marketing and Integrated Communications leaders to develop content for use via several different channels, including, but not limited to, newsletters, media relations, internal communications, social media, website and intranet. He or she will also support a variety of service line and ministry growth strategies.
We are looking for a college student who is full of creative ideas and ready to contribute and learn on a ministry-wide level.
The employee will gain visibility into the operations of one of the largest Catholic healthcare systems, will produce concrete deliverables and work with leaders across the ministry.
- Research and create engaging and informative content that can be used across a variety of mediums.
- Assemble content and help create internal communications, e-news updates and newsletters
- Assist with news media requests including interview set up, escorting media, press conferences, etc.
- Monitor, track and create reports of media and marketing efforts for senior leadership
- Provide support for special events and projects
- Assist and support additional integrated communication and marketing efforts as defined by the regional Marketing team
- College junior or senior at an accredited university or college with an interest in gaining professional experiences in a fast paced, ever-changing, real world marketing and communications department
- Positive attitude
- Can-do spirit
- Ability to work alone or with teams
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Proficiency in AP Style
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, including PowerPoint
This position would optimally extend from Spring 2020 through Spring 2021.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:20
Department:SS Marketing - Integrated Comm
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email [email protected] If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected].