Join Rieth-Riley and help our team Pave the Road to Success! Rieth-Riley is a team of motivated, highly qualified individuals who are committed to the success of each and every project. The employee owners at Rieth-Riley proudly remain dedicated to moving forward. It's the way we think, the way we act — the way we approach every asphalt, concrete, bridge, and all construction projects. We are a 100% employee owned company. So, we truly think like owners and take personal pride and care in every project we construct. We offer full time paid internships.
Support day to day functions of Human Resources department and Marketing operations.
- Social Media Posts – Recruiting, Events, Jobs, etc.
- Website updates – WordPress experience preferred
- Working with CRM Software– Updating customer information and combining duplicates
- Generate Monthly Reports – Social Media
- Working on Video productions for RR’s website
- Review applications/resumes for entry level positions
- Assisting in organizing new hire orientation and internship orientation
- Managing onboarding documents
- Schedule college career fairs
- General administrative duties as assigned
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Internship
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
- Monday to Friday