We're looking for a highly organized, driven Marketing Intern to join RUNA and Ever&Ever's marketing team and help millions of people across the US discover our beverage offerings.
Working out of our headquarters office near Union Square in NYC, you'll work closely with the RUNA and Ever&Ever brand team, local field marketing teams, and our sales team across the country.
- Community Engagement: Be the voice of Runa across our social channels while tracking and responding to consumer social posts, comments, stories, and mentions of the brand.
- Influencer Community Development: Identify and reach out to potential influencers and thought leaders in their respective categories, building Runa brand advocates.
- Social Campaign Execution: Help to develop and execute influencer marketing creative campaigns.
- Market Development: Identify and manage potential business leads across key channels to secure additional distribution opportunities.
- POS Management: Collaborate with Brand and Sales teams on the development, inventory, fulfillment, and creation of new point of sales devices, branded equipment, and adhoc requests.
- Field Marketing Support: Help support our regional Field Marketing Managers by managing shipments of event activation materials from HQ and our fulfillment center.
- Summer Project: Complete and report on final summer project aimed at tackling a business solution.
Skills, Qualifications, Education & Experience:
Open to students pursuing a Bachelor's degree or recent grads. Start immediately (3-4 month term.)
- Bonus points for someone who has interned in food and beverage or at a fast-paced agency, detail oriented and highly organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Ability to effectively balance conflicting priorities.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management, supervisors, and peers, internally and externally. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please include your resume and a short note about why you'd be great for the role (that way we know you read allllllllll the way down to this part – your first test!).
Vita Coco, the leading coconut water brand, launched in 2004 when two friends, Michael Kirban and Ira Liran learned about the tropical elixir after a chance encounter at a New York City bar. Not only did their discovery bring coconut water into the mainstream beverage aisle, it rebranded coconut water as a premium lifestyle drink and helped propel the trend of natural-functional beverages. Fast forward 15 years, and Vita Coco is available in 30 countries and has expanded coconut water into new occasions with innovations like Vita Coco Sparkling, Pressed, Coconut Milk, and Coconut Oil.
In 2018, All Market Inc., the parent company created by Michael and Ira, expanded into a true portfolio company, making it one of the largest independent and privately-owned beverage companies in the world. With the acquisition of RUNA, a clean energy drink, and the creation of Ever & Ever, an environmentally-minded, sustainably-packaged water category, the company is changing the ready-to-drink beverage landscape by offering its consumers better-for-you, yet convenient, options. Despite massive growth and success, AMI maintains the same entrepreneurial spirit on which it was founded, with a can-do culture that’s just beginning to tap the potential of the better-for-you beverage space.
Vita Coco is headquartered in New York City with international offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and London.