New Masters Academy
New Masters Academy ( NMA.art ) is the Internet's leading video learning website for artists. We are looking to hire a full-time SEO/PPC specialist.
New Masters Academy is a great company to grow your skills and make a meaningful impact on the world.
Orange County residents are preferred for this position.
- Plan, develop, and implement our SEO and SEM strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Identify and monitor key SEO KPIs, such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, etc.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for SEO/SEM
- Research and analyze competitor keywords and advertising links
- Prepare and present reports regularly otyn campaign success
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
- Work with web developers and marketing team to properly implement SEO/SEM best practices
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in search campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO/SEM and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Creation, maintenance & oversight of PPC campaigns using a variety of platforms, including Facebook, Google, Bing, YouTube and others
- Create strategy and growth plans
- Analyze and report on all performance metrics across channels on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Analyzing data to understand past results and improve future results
- Extensive knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Extensive knowledge of PPC tools (e.g., Facebook, Google, YouTube, Bing)
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Excellent data and analytical analysis abilities
- Familiar with jargon (e.g. PPC, CPC, CPA, ROAS, bounce rate, above-the-fold, etc.)
- Thrives in an autonomous working environment
- Reliable, takes initiative and finds ways to solve problems independently
- Health insurance
- Paid time off