We have built Cloud Services platform based on micro services architecture. As we take our next big step forward in our company, in the implementation of scalable, reusable platform services that will form the core of our technology and software solutions as we move into the future. This position involves in testing the end to end solution as needed by the cloud, content ,large enterprises , service providers and managed service providers.
The Candidate will be a part of the Feature & Solution Testing team whose mission is to Design, develop, and implement testcases based on the Business needs of customers, understanding the overall cloud services platform architecture and the end to end customer solution needs. Thereby delivering a high quality Cloud platform. Work with architects and development team to provide networking based insight in design.
Uunderstanding of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, ICMP, AR, routing and switching).
Prior experience in Public cloud like AWS, GCP and Azure is preferred.
- Need to understand the market requirements for a particular use cases. Work with the product management team, customers to understand the use cases.
- Do proof of concept of new use cases ,to ensure end to end the solution works well, before going into the development phase.
- Execution of the use cases based on the customer requirements and solution test plan
- Automating the solution use cases and adding them to the continuous development pipeline.
- Work with development team in resolving the issues found.
- Help in getting the solution deployed for the customer during POC and working with them to ensure all of their design needs are met.
- The candidate must possess outstanding problem solving skills in the diagnosis and resolution of customer issues.
- Understanding of IP routing, switching and services
- SaaS based solutions with REST based test automation experience using Python