Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Robert Bosch LLC (Farmington Hills and Plymouth, MI facilities) is now accepting resumes for Software Engineering students interested in a challenging and rewarding internship. Participating interns will gain meaningful hands on work experience in his/her related field of study, technical and/or professional development through structured training, opportunity to be considered for returning internships.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree with at least one semester completed
- Experience in Python and C
- Minimum of overall GPA of at least 3.0
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.