Come Join Analog Devices – a place where Innovation meets Impact. For the past 50 years, Analog Devices has been inventing innovative technologies that transform lives. Get hands-on experience working with the brightest minds to solve complex problems that matter: from autonomous vehicles, drones and factories to augmented reality to remote healthcare. Enjoy a culture that values aligned goals, balanced work-life priorities, continuous learning throughout your career and shared rewards. At ADI, we invest in you and succeed together because we believe that happy, healthy, intellectually-challenged people drive our growth and market leadership.
ADI at a Glance
ADI helps customers bridge the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that solve real-life problems and make the world smarter, healthier, greener and safer. With over $5 billion in revenue, ADI specializes in high-performance analog, mixed-signal, power, and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits that sense, measure, interpret, connect, power, secure and transform how the world experiences the world around them.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. You will implement visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
- Develop and maintain front-end reusable views and functionality
- Create and maintain documentation
- Work with offshore development team on front end tasks
- Ensure compatibility of applications across all supported browsers
- Collaborate in the development of RESTful APIs, web-services, and view implementations
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Implementation and maintenance of analytics requirements
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 0-1 Years of Experience: New College Graduates Preferred
- Some exposure to RESTful APIs and web-services
- Familiarity with the concepts of efficiency, optimization, and scalability
- Familiarity with the concepts of SEO principles and browser accessibility
- Some experience in code repositories such as Git
Bonus points if:
- You have some familiarity with tag management services such as, Adobe DTM and Google Tag Manager
- You have some familiarity with React.js, Node.js, and NPM
- You have some familiarity with server-side pre-processing utilities such as webpack, gulp.js, and SASS
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No