Booz Allen Hamilton
When a soldier in the field uses a product, they need it to be free of vulnerabilities. Functional, reliable, and secure software means a thorough analysis and application of community best practices. That’s why we need you, a software analyst who can learn how to thoroughly vet software for known fallacies resulting in the best, most secure software possible.
As a software analyst on our team, you’ll assist other analysts with evaluating software developed for national defense. Using your understanding of C/C++ to aid with processes and help to scrutinize software and find issues within the code. This is your chance to truly understand how to write secure, functional code and to provide you with a background to make you an elite developer.
Empower change with us.
- Experience with software development using IEEE or CMMI best practices
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to review software design documents, including a requirements specification, a detailed design document, or a software test plan
- Ability to be a motivated self-starter, learn quickly, spend personal time researching new software development and analysis tools and techniques, work productively with a team, and support client meetings and deliverables
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree or 2+ years of experience with developing software
Nice If You Have:
- Knowledge of networking standards and protocols
- Knowledge of Scrum or other Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of performing and documenting software designs by creating sequence, class, communication, deployment, and activity diagrams
- Possession of excellent problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- TS/SCI clearance preferred
- DoD 8570 Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.