Tesla is looking for talented, highly motivated university students for our various software engineering teams to continue to be at the forefront of building a consistent and trustworthy experience across all touch points from Digital Experience, Sales & Service, Infrastructure, Factory software, to Internal application and much more! Our software engineers are building the next generation of products and supporting infrastructure which allows our customers and our internal teams to understand, interact with various products and services that Tesla offers.
As you continue to discover your passion and strengths in navigating your career path, you can be part of one of our internship programs within the following Software Engineering teams:
- Enterprise Data & Analytics - Responsible for enterprise data processing and analytics; opportunity to work on real time projects where you will work cross functionally to provide insights, analytics and leverage systems to help teams be more productive.
- Digital experience - Focus on delivering customer experience interaction from tesla.com to the Tesla App one of which you will be able to work with either front end or back end software engineering teams.
- Factory Software – Focus on supporting general assembly in all automotive and energy lines at the Tesla Factories. Direct engagement with key partners from controls to shop floor user experience.
- Financial Platforms – Focus on Tesla payments and financial platforms from global online payments to automated reconciliation. A one stop financing experience.
- Internal Applications/Enterprise Resource Planning – Focus on system software development from Purchasing to Sales, Logistics and Delivery to Inventory & Costing and much more.
- Service and Customer support – Focus on the interaction and experience of the end user from phone/road assistance, to service centers, to body repair shops to name a few.
- Partner alongside software engineers and various cross functional team members to build, manage, perform and support various aspects of real time projects
- Develop applications to support various functions across teams
- Promote software engineering best practices
- Independent and driven to react quickly to changing business strategy
- Leverage your existing skills while learning and implementing new technologies
- Work with other cross functional teams such as Product Managers, Quality Engineers, and DevOps to own your solution from inception to production rollout & operations
- Identify additional areas of opportunity and means for knowledge sharing practices across teams
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree
- Be able to complete a 12 -week internship program
- Data Engineer – Experience in Python, SQL, Web Development
- Digital experience – Experience and knowledge in front - end React.Js, back- end, C# preferred, NodeJs, PHP, Full Stack
- Factory Software – Experience and knowledge in back- end and front- end: Go, Angular, SQL Server, HTML5, .Net, Python, Kafka, Kubernetes
- Financial Platforms – Experience and Knowledge in Front end with heavy REACT, C# , Java, HTML
- Internal Applications/Enterprise Resource Planning – Experience and knowledge in Full Stack in both front and back- end: C#, Angular, HTML, .NET, SQL Server
- Service and Customer support – Experience in Full Stack and knowledge in C#, Back End, Golang, Angular, MySQL
- Previous software engineering internship and/or relevant project experience preferred
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program