SBG Technology Solutions
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Junior .NET Developer. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Junior .NET Developer would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
- Participates in requirements definition sessions with business stakeholders and interprets business requirements
- Participates in scrum meetings and project team meetings
- Performs .Net coding as the primary developer.
- Builds custom services, components or modules; establishes build, compile and test code, review code for compliance with requirements, design specifications and use coding best practices
- Creates and update system documentation, reports, presentations, and communicate with the customer on the appropriate user level
- Applies system security and application security best practices (STIGs) including code/system testing to detect and remediate vulnerabilities.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred with a computer-related degree.
- Must have a clear understanding of ASP.NET MVC, and MVC application design pattern experience
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2012, HTML and CSS
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Understanding of development best practices and code quality
- Experience with software testing and requirements tracking/traceability
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V