Spalding Consulting, Inc.
Position Type: Full-Time
- Design and develop Qlik Dashboards within an Agile environment.
- Work closely with the DOD customer within an Agile team to identifying metrics and analyzing data for use in BI Reporting.
- Test and validate data in reports developed within the team.
- Participate in resolving technical issues that arise during development.
- Communicate and coordinate with members of the development team to work across multiple projects.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- 1 year of experience creating advanced formulas, macros, and/or visualizations within Excel
- 1 year of experience identifying metrics and analyzing data
- Experience working on government funded programs.
- 1 year of experience developing reports and dashboards with Business Intelligence software such as QlikView, Qlik Sense, Cognos, Tableau, or Power BI.
- 1 year of experience working on a team with 3 or more developers.
- Experience in an Agile development environment utilizing tools such as JIRA and Confluence (or comparable tools from other vendors).
- Knowledge of Qlik scripting, set analysis, and QVD creation
Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Engineering, or related discipline is desired.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.