Junior Full Stack Developer - Permanent - Detroit, US
Do you want to be part of building out next generation SaaS products that power the automotive industry?
JATO is currently looking to hire a Junior Full Stack Developer to join the agile teams at our office in Downtown Detroit.
As a Junior Full Stack Developer, you will work in the product delivery team using your C# .NET skills to deliver platform increments, contributing to our value stream.
Your goals will include developing and improving our web applications, designing and implementing automation tests, building new features and contributing to the experience of our customers. You’ll be working with our front-end builds written in AngularJS as we migrate to Azure and our back-end REST API’s built in the .Net Framework.
Besides great salary and benefits, JATO offers a casual work environment, flexible work/life balance and a creative work space with optional weekly events like happy hours, hackathons, and panel discussions.
- Learning and growing professionally while collaborating closely with experienced business/design/technology teammates
- Having ownership in our products and our customers experiences, building features that can be implemented and deployed
- Provide development support to QA, Business Analysis, and Product Management
- Contribute toward the development of our next generation SaaS products
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- You know the fundamentals of .NET (C#) extremely well
- You have worked with consuming/calling REST API's
- You have developed and deployed one or more Angular projects. (experience with AngularJS is a plus)
- You have worked with Source Control such as Team Foundation Server and Git
- You have experience with relational databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- You have knowledge of non-relational databases such as Mongo DB and Cosmos DB
- You have knowledge of node JS and microservices architecture
- You are familiar with agile programming methodologies
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Contribute to our continuous efforts to improve our development infrastructure and processes
- Passionate about software engineering and constant learning
- Desire to help others improve through mentoring
- A good grounding in technical theory and practice
- Experience in creating detailed support and technical material
- Attention to detail
- Respond to tight deadlines
- Being a team player
Please note all CVs must be submitted in English in order to be considered for the role. You must have the right to work and live in the US.