BizFlow Corporation develops IT solutions that digitally transform processes to simplify and improve needs for businesses. Our team uses Human Centered Design to understand the customer journey throughout all processes that impact the business eco system. In close partnership with our customers, we're able to rapidly develop and integrate innovative business process improvement, with the appropriate applications and automation to maximize process efficiency and effectiveness.
About the Position:
We are seeking a Jr. Java Developer to create solutions my developing, implementing and maintaining java-based interfaces and components. This person will also help design and develop applications for high performance and ability. They will also contribute to the development lifecycle by writing testable, efficient, and well-designed codes.
The ideal candidate will possess 1-3 years of experience. Top candidates will be familiar with compliance specifications and have some experience supporting clients by updating, maintaining, and adding functionalities to existing java software programs.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Develops and enhance software applications through coding, testing, code reviews, and training
- Delivers high-quality software by creating unit test plan and testing code thoroughly
- Adapt to tools, applications, and processes used for software development
- Implements solutions as designed in technical documentation specification and coding standards.
- Creates project documentations and coordinate technical issues
- Knows the business rules and concepts, software specifications and designs provided by the technical lead and apply them in completing the assigned task
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field required
- Some experience programming on JAVA/J2EE and have some experience with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and patterns
- Have working knowledge of some web frameworks such as Struts and Spring
- Familiar with markup languages such as XML/XHTML and JSON
- Comfortable working in diverse work culture and able to communicate and partner well with colleagues
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
Qualified candidates must be:
- eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- pass a standard background check
- obtain minor security clearance
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job Type: Full-time
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (including vacation days, sick leave, short-term and long-term disability)