- Code, design, develop, implement, and test the software for metrology systems.
- Manage, debug and implement new features to existing code.
- Implement computational analysis and mathematical functions.
- Create advanced algorithm designs.
- Create and design user-friendly GUI.
- Debug and perform optimization.
- Document new software features.
- Experience with software design and implementation in Windows environment.
- Proficient in MATLAB, C++, C#, .NET framework, multithreading, parallel programming, hardware integration, Windows Presentation Foundation, and XAML.
- Experience in using Visual Studios to compile code into applications.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithm design.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- One location
- Monday to Friday