Junior Full Stack Developer
Seeking a Computer Science, Information System or a related major graduate who has a technical foundation with problem-solving skills and a passion for learning new technologies. We are looking for someone who has a passion to grow their career as a Full Stack Developer in one of Philadelphia's leading enterprise environments.
If you feel that this describes you, keep reading and apply!
- Assist in the design and development of software and web applications
- Work with different (technical and non-technical) teams to design tech solution
- Drive the optimization, testing, and tooling to improve data quality
- Ensure design is well documented.
- Assist in the roll-out of software releases.
- Diagnose performance issues.
- Propose and implement code improvements.
- Perform analysis to identify bug fixes based on feedback from consumers.
- Team player; works well with others and independently
- 6 months – 1 year of application development experience
- General knowledge or experience with AWS
- Understanding of Agile methodology – ideally in a work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science or a related field
- Manual testing experience and knowledge of automated testing
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $28.00 /hour
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan