Location: Minnetonka, MN
Job Length: June – August
Trimble Transportation Mobility (TTM)
Trimble Transportation is in business for optimizing the movement of freight by providing shippers and carriers both mobility, enterprise and visibility software tools they need to run their businesses more efficiently. As the leading provider of Transportation Management Software (TMS), Asset Management Software (AMS), and Fleet Management Software (FMS) we are devoted to propelling companies in the trucking industry toward increased efficiency, lower costs and optimized operations.
Are you passionate about technology? When you hear words like Docker, Amazon, and autoscaling does your heart go aflutter? Then this opportunity is right up your alley! At TTM we are passionate about our people, our customers, our culture, and especially our technology. The DevOps team plays a critical role in enabling TTM to provide customers with our world class technology offerings. They are the glue that binds the TTM products together. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a real difference in a self-empowered and agile organization that encourages new ideas through collaboration and creativity. This role will focus on DevOps automation and CI/CD development. Come join us and help us build the technology that will define the future of fleet mobility solutions.
- As part of the DevOps team you will assist in configuration, optimization, documentation and support of the infrastructure components of TTM software products which are hosted in collocated facilities and cloud services such as AWS.
- Utilize tools and frameworks that support deploying and managing TTM platforms.
- Assist with design, build, and deliver cloud computing solutions, hosted services, and underlying software infrastructure.
- Work across multiple platforms and applications to understand dependencies.
- Evaluate new tools, technologies, and processes to improve speed, efficiency, and scalability of TTM continuous integration environments.
- Basic knowledge of provisioning, deployment, cloud computing tools
- Basic knowledge of config/provisioning tools
- Experience working on small development projects with guidance from other engineers/classmates and/or instructors
- Basic knowledge of Agile