Requisition ID: 248821
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Contract Duration: 6 months
Contract Hours: 25-35 hours/week
Anticipated Start Date: May 2020
Office Location: Newtown Square, PA
Purpose & Objective of Position
Events & Communications CE&X and Services team in the Customer Success board area to support customer references and events, both internal and external, that involve SAP Services and Support.
The team’s key focus is on marketing, events, references, and communication for the complete SAP Services and Support portfolio that help our customers on their journey to become an intelligent enterprise – a commitment to customer success.
To continue this success, we support the execution of the corporate go-to-market strategy, roll-out of internal and external communications via multiple channels, and support product and brand awareness initiatives across board areas and lines of business. Examples of activities include event content inclusion and execution, customer reference production, and web and social media coverage.
Expectations & Tasks
- Assist with the SAP Services and Support Customer Reference program by tracking all leads and assisting with content creation
- Drive reference promotion through internal and external communication channels including social media
- Help drive customer integration for tier-one events such as SAPPHIRE NOW, SAP TechEd or local user group events
- Support different activities in the context of support marketing and take responsibility for own defined tasks or subprojects
- Involved in scheduling meetings and light project management and administrative activities
Skills / Competencies
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills a must
- Software expertise – MS word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- In process with 4-year college degree, preferable in Marketing or Business-related major
- A passionate, energetic, team-oriented individual with strong analytical, interpersonal, and creative skills
- A strong sense of urgency, ability to manage details and projects while responding to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and utilize sound judgment
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:[email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.