An internship with Connecticut Innovations, Inc. (CI) is an exciting opportunity for a potential intern (Intern) to gain valuable experience in a unique, innovative work environment. CI is a strategic venture capital firm and the leading source of financing and ongoing support to emerging technology companies.
We have an immediate opening for full-time support during the work week to assist with the following responsibilities:
- Assisting with marketing for CI's programs and services
- Supporting the execution of marketing and communications plans
- Drafting internal staff updates, as well as email marketing communication
- Crafting updates for internal and external display throughout the office
- Drafting website updates
- Website maintenance/updates uploading to WordPress CMS
- Social media monitoring and execution
- Performing various event management tasks
- General administrative duties
- Proofreading and editing
- Assisting in various duties as needed
- Marketing research and data analytics
- Other marketing-related tasks as needed
Candidates should be currently matriculating in a bachelor's degree program that is determined to be appropriate preparation for employment in the marketing field and have demonstrated experience in marketing/communications through their coursework, prior internships, work experience and/or extracurricular activities.
We are offering a paid internship beginning May 1, 2020. The intern will be located at our New Haven office located at 470 James Street, although some travel throughout Connecticut may be necessary.