Siemens Industry Software Inc.
- Assist the development team on implementing projects and to promote quality assurance through testing new functionality
- Participate with the development team in the planning, review, and implementation stages following agile software development principles
- Assist in developing tools to help automate and track the progress and quality of the development process.
- Work on the identified development projects using the development process and tools in place
- Work with the development team to test new features
- Perform interactive and automated testing
- Ensure feature completeness by evaluating implemented features against the requirements documents
- Document and report any issues via our bug tracking system
- Gain first-hand experience of the development and quality assurance aspects of an enterprise software development project
- Currently enrolled in a university pursuing an undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- Proficient in application of OOP using C++
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Good teamwork and cooperation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information.