ValidaTek, Inc. is an award-winning Small Business that provides high-security mission-critical IT services to the Federal Government. Our commitment to excellence in service delivery has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes several U.S. Federal Departments. The corporate infrastructure is robust and based on industry best practices as evidenced by our DCAA Approved accounting system, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, and ISO 27001:2013 certifications, and CMMI Level 5 for Services (CMMI-SVC Level 5) and CMMI Level 3 for Development (CMMI-DEV Level 3) appraisals. We pride ourselves in being the best and only attracting and retaining the best talent to fuel our rapid growth. We promote a strong employee-focused corporate culture that provides a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their contributions and we all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
- This position is part of a team supporting the development and integration of a complex command and control system.
- Provide software development and integration support to develop and deploy system patches on a monthly basis.
Education and Certifications
- Associates/Bachelor's in computer related field or HS Diploma / GED with 2+ years programming experience
- Security + (desired)
Knowledge and Experience
- Programming: C#, C++ (required)
- Windows/RHEL scripting (desired)
Applicants who are selected for employment will be required to verify authorization to work in the United States.
ValidaTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.