The Duluth Pack marketing team is seeking a creative and energetic intern. This internship will provide knowledge and understanding of the inner workings of the marketing department. The intern will work closely with the in-house marketing team. He/she will be responsible for photo-shoots, including both studio and lifestyle photography that will support various marketing projects.
This internship is May - August 2020.
- Studio photography
- Photo-shopping products for the website
- Assist with lifestyle photography shoots, digital media and various marketing tasks and take part in creative marketing meetings for email marketing campaigns, collaboration opportunities and new product development
- College juniors or seniors preferred
- Seeking degree in marketing, graphic design, and/or photography related fields
- Interest and experience in photography (must provide portfolio of work)
- Interest and experience in graphic design (must provide portfolio of work)
- Experience with DSLR cameras
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Independent and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Unpaid internship
- Internship credit available
- Part-time (flexible schedule)
- Equipment will be provided (desktop computer, camera, lighting, software, etc.).