Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
- Develop and maintain the infrastructure for Data analytics for Scanner products
- Work with various stakeholders and understand the requirement for data analytics
- Gain an understanding of the PET-CT scanner, how it works, and understand the data output
- Understand the data flow of the PET between different subsystems
- Participate in the development of PET-CT console software
- A genuine passion for software development demonstrated through significant past projects
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Pursing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required; rising junior or senior
- Knowledge of a few programming languages including C#, Python
- Ability to perform work of high difficulty in designing, writing, editing, modifying, testing and debugging complex computer programs
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.2 or higher
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information.