- Care for patients with complications: premature labor, hypertension, diabetes, autoimmune disease, etc.
- Interface closely with Labor & Delivery, Maternal Fetal Medicine Physicians, Neonatologists and NICU to coordinate care for our patients
- Administer Mag for pre-term labor, preeclampsia and newborn protection
- Cervical ripening for patients that must be induced for medical reasons, perform cervical check and fetal monitoring
- Graduation from an accredited ADN nursing program; (BSN or MSN) preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of hospital experience to eligible for unit training
- Current licensure by the Maryland State Board of Nursing or Compact State as a Registered Nurse.
- BLS certification; additional Life Support training as applicable to unit requirements.
- Professional specialty certifications may be required in accordance with departmental standards or role requirements.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to Minority/Females/disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) status.