This internship is May - August 2020.
- Assist with digital media and various marketing tasks and take part in creative marketing meetings for email marketing campaigns, collaboration opportunities, signage needs, social and website banners, and new product development.
- Creating private label tech and photoshop mock-ups for Outside Sales.
- Assist with the creation of digital catalogs.
- College juniors or seniors preferred
- Seeking a degree in marketing, graphic design, and/or photography related fields
- Interest and experience in graphic design (must provide a portfolio of work)
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign.
- Proficient with Mac OS.
- Independent and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Unpaid internship
- Internship credit available
- Part-time (flexible schedule)
- Equipment will be provided (desktop computer, camera, lighting, software, etc.).
Job Type: Internship