Intalere strives to be the essential partner for operational excellence in healthcare through customized solutions that address customers’ individual needs. We draw on the power of our owner Intermountain Healthcare’s nationally-recognized supply chain expertise and leadership in technology. We are uniquely positioned to be the innovation leader in the healthcare industry, and we are looking for unique individuals to support our mission to elevate the health of healthcare.
The Marketing team grows the Intalere business by providing innovative and effective brand strategies to promote the benefits of our products to current and future customers by driving brand awareness and lead generation, understanding our customers’ pain points, and developing communications and materials for all of our audiences per their needs.
The primary responsibilities for this role are to learn more about a corporate marketing department and participate in various marketing activities to provide a well-rounded perspective.
Intern will learn and be exposed to:
- A high-performance work environment with established goals and a structured review process
- Informative sessions hosted by members of the Leadership Team
- A company culture that values and develops people and supports social responsibility
- A corporate marketing department that interfaces regularly with most departments within the organization
- Understanding how marketing drives business goals
- Working and collaborating with outside agencies
- How to commercialize products through lead generation activities, sales collateral and sales enablement
- Working with remote team members and learning the related technology and best practices
- Research member data and provide reporting and analysis
- Analyze competitive market and put together overall business situation and where Intalere can capitalize
- Analyze large sets of data and provide reporting, identify trends, etc.
- Monitor our social media platforms for trends, ideas and feedback
- Conduct market research, including competitive intelligence
- Establish best practice around metric communications
- Will be required to put together a presentation of your work and present to senior leadership at the end of your internship.
- Other projects per your interests: writing, social media, email distribution, graphic design, other
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Completed at least two years of college, working towards a degree focused on Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field and has at least a 3.0 GPA
- Experienced working on a PC
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Researching skills
- Project management skills: organized and able to manage multiple tasks to complete required assignments
- Works independently, possesses good planning and organization skills and takes appropriate action necessary for problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This is a full-time 40 hours/week paid position
- Must be available to start Monday, June 1, 2020, and work through Friday, August 7, 2020
- Position offers flexible hours and is designed to accommodate a one-week vacation (unpaid)