Centauri is seeking Software Engineers for long term employment to develop breakthrough products and innovative software applications for government and commercial customers. As a software engineer you work individually or on a small team. Many of our projects have immediate impact on national security leader decision making options. Projects may vary in duration offering you the opportunity to take on new challenges. We need engineers who are versatile, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, like to consistently tackle new problems, and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Work with team lead to define software requirements
- Design & develop system software for our customers
- Explore new areas or program in new languages to deliver a complete product
- Support on-site meetings and deliveries to customers
- Experience with software development, and object-oriented design and programming, including design, coding, and testing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team to achieve customer and company goals
- Hands-on experience with Java, C/C++, and/or Python
- Experience with Postgres and MySQL
- AWS and Azure experience
- Familiarity with Agile and/or DevSecOps procedures
- Security+ or CISSP certification
Security Requirements: Must meet eligibility requirements for a security clearance.