NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
As part of the Security and Connectivity Business Unit, the Secure Interfaces and Power Business Line (BL-SIP) is looking for an enthusiastic junior communications specialist intern to join our marketing communications team. This individual will collaborate with SIP marketing, product lines and cross business lines to effectively plan mass market launches and campaigns for BL-SIP. The position includes website content management, SharePoint maintenance, marketing collateral coordination, event planning, and administrative duties. The intern will work on independent and team projects.
- Participate in weekly website audit meetings with each product line to identify issues and corrective actions
- Maintain BL-SIP SharePoint sites to communicate product announcements and business line news on a timely manner
- Participate in brainstorm sessions to identify storylines and topics
- Develop marketing communications contents including blogs and pitches
- Coordinate collateral development and various deliverables, and distribution to the fields
- Support event planning and logistics
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Provide support for social media efforts
- Provide general administrative support
- Exceptional verbal, written communications, and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends, and provide intelligent conclusions/recommendations
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving and analysis
- Knowledge of social and digital medias
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Proactive and forward thinker
- Technical knowledge and aptitude
In order to be considered for an internship with NXP, you must be returning to school (or graduating) at the conclusion of the internship term. If you are graduating prior to June 2019, please apply for positions labeled “Graduate Hire” or “Entry Level”.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.