Strategy & Planning
- Actively working to obtain a broad knowledge of new technology, equipment, and systems.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Gather business requirements for proposed applications.
- Perform programming assignments based upon established programming standards, methods, and best practices.
- Design application and database components for small-sized development projects.
- Code application programs, prepare test data and conduct tests to verify correct program functionality, reliability and data integrity.
- Maintain and modify applications; make approved changes by amending application documentation, developing detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Provide support for application problems and issues.
- Provide user and system documentation for operational and technical support.
- Assist in the discovery and investigation of production problems as required.
- Project task management and reporting as necessary.
- Research new development tools and technologies.
- Assist with various projects as may be required to contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
Formal Education & Certification
- Associate Degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
Knowledge & Experience
- 0-1 year IT experience.
- Knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Competent in verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Willingness to contribute time and effort to work assigned.
- Good analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Motivated to learn new tools and technologies.
- Ability to organized and assist in the execution of tasks.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Preferred candidate identified for this role.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status, or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.